Is Your True Body Right for You?
If you've been contemplating weight loss and wanting to heal your relationship with your body, nutrition, fitness and food, Your True Body might be great for you! Here are few qualities we look for in new clients.
- You're Coachable
- You're able to set aside preconceived beliefs, concepts and even experiences to trust in a professional to guide you through this process. A lot of what we do is around excavating old patterns and beliefs that no longer serve you, and this is an essential step to being a coachable client. We're looking for clients who are ready and willing to put us in the driver's seat and trust in the process.
- You're Willing to Get a Bit Uncomfortable
- Starting a new program is bound to be linked with change - and committing to making big changes means we're ready to let go of old beliefs and ways of life, this often is tied with some discomfort. True change is rarely easy or even pleasant, often times we don't make true change until we're forced to due to our own discomfort or an outside event or situation. When we choose to make true changes we also must accept that this requires some deep work, and that it might not be easy or simple and it might also make us uncomfortable. We're looking for clients who are ready to get uncomfortable in order to make some big changes!
- You Aren't Seeking the Next Trendy 'Quick Fix' Diet and Want to Make Lasting Changes
- There is so much misinformation out there perpetuated by influencers and un-trained coaches, it's hard to know which way is up sometimes! Your True Body doesn't claim to be a quick fix - because it isn't. We believe that losing weight fast is impressive and surely deserves some merit, however we want our clients to make lasting, lifelong changes to truly experience the life and body they want to have. Lifelong changes don't happen in a month, they happen gradually over time, and lasting weight loss is no different. We teach you how to make educated choices and also unravel the emotional, mental and spiritual ties to why we're stuck - this isn't fast work, and it's not trendy either! We're looking for clients who are really ready to do the work and commit to the process, who accept that their progress might be slower than they wish it to be but also know that this is the way to a lasting shift that can be life changing!